What Do You Call Your Kids?

Tinker belle
Stinkerbelle
Stormin’ Norman (she runs aggressively)

I call Willow tinkerbell/stinkerbell too! :haha:

My DD has SO many names that I call her the above being the most common along with baby :lol: she gets windy Willow a lot as well (lol, she was a pumpy baby- she’s going to hate me for that one when she’s 18 :lol:) I also have a habit of calling her princess which I would have gauged my eyes out at pre-baby :rofl:

She gets sweetheart/sweetie/darling/sausage as well.

I call my d's bear ( before Cheryl Cole. ...or whatever she is now used it as a name) ....it was baby bear....but he's almost 6! I also cal him foo foo bear as he was foowee ( after my aunties rabbit with giant feet ) and his feet used to kick kick kick all day when I was pregnant with him. Hes also bubba bear at times ( i know hes 6....but hes stull my baby and will be my only one . So all related atound bear.Xxxx

My dad used to call me popeye as a young girl ( i used to like spinach-strange I know!) BUT It's stuck so I wonder if his will-not sure he will like bear at 16 or 18! Haha xxx

Tinker belle
Stinkerbelle
Stormin’ Norman (she runs aggressively)

I call Willow tinkerbell/stinkerbell too! :haha:

My DD has SO many names that I call her the above being the most common along with baby :lol: she gets windy Willow a lot as well (lol, she was a pumpy baby- she’s going to hate me for that one when she’s 18 :lol:) I also have a habit of calling her princess which I would have gauged my eyes out at pre-baby :rofl:

She gets sweetheart/sweetie/darling/sausage as well.

I call Gracie “pumpalumps” for similar reasons to Windy Willow 😂

I do princess too which shocks me. I swore I wouldn’t be a “vomit of pink Disney princess” mum, but unfortunately Gracie is super girly so I’ve had to change my mind on that one!

DD - Isabella, bea, smurfett, baby bear
DS - Alexander, dudie, smurf, buddy.

Logan - logey, logey bogey, loges, dolly, bear

Oscar - O, Oscar Boscar, Osc, Ozzy

My DD turned the tables today and called me little sausage :rofl:

Ill add on now my son

Austin - Aus, Aussie, Oz boz, Austin boston, stinker, wee man, 'the baby' :haha:

Ill add on now my son

Austin - Aus, Aussie, Oz boz, Austin boston, stinker, wee man, 'the baby' :haha:

'The Baby'. :haha: Have to admit, that is pretty typical for a home with a new baby. Jackson get that too. :haha: But he get's Little Man as well. Not too sure what nickname he's going to have as he gets older. No doubt something random will pop up. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->