What do you consider NTNP?

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
It's been since Feb. I have been on this site, i had a MC early december found out in late November my baby had stopped growing. It was very hard on me, and still hurts considering i got a free sample of formula in the mail yesterday and my DD was june 19th. ANYWAY.... :)

I wanted to get your take on what you consider NTNP. Bc technically we haven't used any type of birth control, condoms or anything since geezz, since my daughter was about 6 months old and shes now 4. But obviously my hubby is awesome at the pull out method. So since i guess it could happen is that consider NTNP, or actually just not pulling out??

Just curious??

:)

I think NTNP is where you 'don't care' about what happens, so if he is pulling out to stop you getting pregnant then that isnt NTNP, if he is pulling out because you like to have him *ehem* finish elsewhere then maybe you are.....

You should let him *ehem* finish inside.... then its proper NTNP.

Just my 2Ps worth anyway....

That's what i was thinking myself. I get pregnant very easy, just don't want to go through another MC like last time. Thats all that scares me.

I'm sorry about the MC hun. :hugs:

My husband and I are NTNP. I've been off birth control for over a month now and had one regular cycle.

Good luck and baby dust to you! :D

Sorry about your MC. To me NTNP means not using any protection, even pull-out, but also not tracking ovulation in any way, so no temping, ovulation testing, or tracking CM, just having sex when ever the mood takes you.

Thats pretty much what we do, i perfer to be a little careful around O bc i would like to wait until august or september to get prego again, BUT don't mind if it happens before then. i don't have him pull out if it not days before O.

Sorry about your MC. To me NTNP means not using any protection, even pull-out, but also not tracking ovulation in any way, so no temping, ovulation testing, or tracking CM, just having sex when ever the mood takes you.

This is how I see ntnp as well. This is what DH and I are doing right now. The only difference from before ntnp is we got rid of the condom.

To the OP, sorry about your miscarriage. I understand the conflict of wanting to get pregnant again yet not really wanting to right away. I hope you get your sticky bean when you're ready. :hugs:

After really TTC for 6 months (With ovulation kits, temping and everything else you can think of), we did get a BFP but then a very early MC last month...me and my DH had a good chat about it and figured that, after all that stressing, it didn't make a baby as such and why go through all that to lose your little one?

We decided to stop everything altogether and just enjoy doing it...all I'm doing is still taking my prenatals and vitamin B, and I already feel so much more relaxed like the pressure has been lifted...I think this is what NTNP means to me!x

Well i still keep truck of my O just bc. For a while i got so caught up in tracking and everything else, it was all i talked about thought about and it began to just stress me out.

Well i still keep truck of my O just bc. For a while i got so caught up in tracking and everything else, it was all i talked about thought about and it began to just stress me out.

This is exactly how I was for 5 months, the tracking, counting, symptom watching just took over my world, then the anxiety. After that, DH and I just let go and relaxed so now our attitude is it will happen when it happens.

Sorry about your MC, its very common and doctors say every women has at least one (I did too) so I take this as meaning we are good to go and sticky beans are ahead ;)

NTNP to me is the same as everyone else stated, not doing anything to nprevent it but not tracking it and watching all the body signs to say when is good. MY OH and I are doing that. I don't chart anything. I know the best time is 2 weeks afte your AF so actually mine is this weekend. Its hard not to try when you know the 2 week mark is the best. However we just BD when we feel like it and hope hope hope it works. He says "it will happen when it happens" but really we so hope thats sooner then later. I cant start tracking and stuff or I would be a basket case. IMO if your doing the pull out method thats preventing..

Good luck everyone...

I am so hoping for lots of baby dust this weekend...

This is exactly how I was for 5 months, the tracking, counting, symptom watching just took over my world, then the anxiety. After that, DH and I just let go and relaxed so now our attitude is it will happen when it happens.

This is how I felt too. Just been taking it easy - not counting dates or thinking about every little twinge. I found I thought about it so much when I tried temping, etc. I am giving my body time to adjust to being off BCP and eating healthily and taking my supplements!

Yeah, I bought prenatals and started taking them... and read up on temping.. and started watching for O etc... but then I decided I'd stick with what worked last time! I'm a big worrier, so gives me less to worry about if I don't have as much info! Last time, I did look online to see when 'most people' ovulate and made sure to ttc sometime before that. But only like once. And rest of the time I didn't think about it. Lived my life. Although I think being on this site this time around makes me think about it WAY more. So there's that...

Sorry about your MC, its very common and doctors say every women has at least one (I did too) so I take this as meaning we are good to go and sticky beans are ahead ;)

NTNP to me is the same as everyone else stated, not doing anything to nprevent it but not tracking it and watching all the body signs to say when is good. MY OH and I are doing that. I don't chart anything. I know the best time is 2 weeks afte your AF so actually mine is this weekend. Its hard not to try when you know the 2 week mark is the best. However we just BD when we feel like it and hope hope hope it works. He says "it will happen when it happens" but really we so hope thats sooner then later. I cant start tracking and stuff or I would be a basket case. IMO if your doing the pull out method thats preventing..

Good luck everyone...

I am so hoping for lots of baby dust this weekend...

This weekend is when I'm supposed to O also it seems! I just noticed a little ewcm today. So I told my OH that we need to BD! He was like ALRIGHT!!! LOL! Men..one track mind sometimes. HAHA! I had an odd AF last month. I have been starting around the 16th every month. Last month I started spotting on the 17th off and on for 6 days then got AF fully for 7 days. I went by the starting date of the full fledge AF and got this weekend as when I should O according to the website. The ewcm makes it look like it too! I'm hoping we hit the mark even though we really are NTNP. We know it will happen when it happens and we will be completely blessed when it does! Loads of :dust: to you!!!! Good luck Juansgirl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->