What do you do to keep LO warm at night?

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
Well, the girls wear "blanket sleepers" to bed, which I don't know why they call them that because they're not all that warm, and they each have a blanket in their cribs but they never stay on, and i'm always worried about them getting cold at night. I have a nice big blanket I can go under but i'm not sure they know that yet!

So, what do you do to keep your baby's warm in the winter?

I keep the house warm, ad I still swaddle her. But I switched to a fleece swaddler, so she stays warm enough

I try and keep the house warm as well, something's up with our heat though as it never feels as warm as I set it for. I don't think my girls would have swaddling anymore, they'd probably just get frustrated with being constricted!

Yeah, I mean some rooms in my house get warmer than others, her room is the warmest I think.

Addison LOOOVES to be swaddled, always has, I am going to keep swaddling her for as long as I can. But some kids HATE it

I really wish I could still swaddle them! Then i'd know for sure they're warm! I think they stopped wanting that when they figured out they could move their arms and legs and were then like "ohhhh no I will not be constricted!"

i use sleeping bags ie gro bags....do you have them there? they come in different togs like duvets do so you can choose one thats suitable. theyre great as they cant kick it off!

Warm room and a sleeping bag.:)

Before I used like a little swaddling blanket, really fuzzy.She loved it.

I make sure the room is nice and warm and use a sleeping bag too.

my bubz has some sleeping bags they are quite thick and keep her very warm,

Jasmine has a blanket that has feet in it and it is super fuzzy and warm. Our house is only about 19 cause it is super expensive to heat... But I have always been told that babies sleep better in a cooler house dressed properly? She sleeps through now so I guess it works for us.

Connor sleeps in a fleece sleeper and one of those wearable sleeping bags. He also has a fleece blanket but that normally gets kicked off at some point in the night.

well it's so cold in our house that Alasdair has:
onesy
sleepsuit
fleecey sleepsuit
sleeping bag
2x cellular blankets
2x fleecey blankets

And his body temperature (I check his chest) is still only kind of warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->