What do you give your baby for breakfast?

Lola_Bunny

Reaction score
My LO is 7 and a half months and at the moment she has the powdered baby cereal that can be mixed with baby milk or water but I want to start putting her on proper food for breakfast, I just dont really know what to give her :shrug: Any ideas will be welcome :thumbup:

I fed mine baby food fruit or mixed that with the cereal.

My LO is 14 months now, but when she was that age we gave her the powdered cereal mixed with fruit, or even a sweeter veggie like sweet potato!

My sons just turned one but i've been giving him these things since he was about 7 or 8 months, weetabix, scrambled egg, pureed fruit, youghurts and at about 9 or 10 months toast, he loves his food and eats loads of different things, good luck xx

My sons just turned one but i've been giving him these things since he was about 7 or 8 months, weetabix, scrambled egg, pureed fruit, youghurts and at about 9 or 10 months toast, he loves his food and eats loads of different things, good luck xx

Thank you thats perfect :thumbup: I was thinking weetabix and scrambled egg just wasn't 100% so glad you also said it x

mine loved really milky weetabix at that age. Still does :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->