what do you ladies think?

Blu10

Reaction score
So this is cycle #1 TTC #2. I had first proper AF 39 days after withdrawal bleed on 22/10. I think I ovulated around 9th-11th Nov (based on ovary pain, very sore nipples, SHOW cervix and EWCM). Im thinking that means AF should be due anytime between now and tuesday. I had AF pain yesterday and today but no bleeding. Last month my cervix was low and hard right before AF but today I cant even touch it and everything kinda feels tight. One boob seems very slightly sore nothing major. I tested last monday... mainly because Im stupid lol. Of course it was BFN.... any thoughts? Ta x

Hi sorry i can't help but didn't want to read & run, do you use opks? Maybe try them that way you can have a rough idea i think first couple of months off bc could be confusing before you know your cycle, anyway good luck hun i too will be coming off bc pill next month & will be ttc #2

If your O dates are correct then last Monday was probably too early to test. How long is your LP, usually? If it was me, I'd wait until AF was at least a day late and then test again. I don't think you want to risk testing before it's due again in case your BFP wouldn't show up until after the fact. Would be a bummer to get two false negatives if you really are preggo. ;)

I would wait for AF and use an OPK like others have suggested. Because each cycle can be different, it is hard to say. Good luck though!

Thanx Ladies. Ive never used OPK's, ive been stalking the threads showing cheapies in the gallery and cant tell the difference with -ve and +ve to be honest! We were fortunate to conceive straight away with DS. If AF doesnt arrive over the weekend I will test on Monday. LP last month was 14 days x

Good luck, nonetheless!! I use the OPK because it makes me feel like I am doing something I guess. It makes me feel more productive about trying to get pregnant. As if trying to conceive isn't enough ;) At least it makes me feel like we aren't wasting time. Although I hate to look at it like that...because the process should be fun... but it is hard not to when you are as impatient as I am!

And the 2ww is pants isnt it MrsB?! How long have you been TTC?

AF still hasnt arrived but I do have some cramping and boobs are sore today, so glad I dont have a test in the house or Id be peeing on it right now. So tempted to take a test today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->