What do you love most about your baby?

A

AppleBlossom

Now this is in the right section...

I love it when I walk into the room and she looks up at me and grins and gets excited. I just love it when she smiles and laughs in general. I've not had the best time of it recently but she cheers me up with her giggles and when she is happy to just cuddle up and watch tv with me

I love it when we are lying cuddling and he just looks into my eyes...

And now that he is starting to smile i love it when his little face just lights up

AND i love his gorgous long eyelashes..everything about him is perfect
Sorry i couldnt pick just one!:cloud9:

I love how smart and intelligent she is.
The other day she looked at the cellphone charger, looked at the electrical outlet, and immediately headed to plug it in! hahaha...I mean how can an 8 month old know.

I love everything about her...really EVERY SINGLE THING!

Joseph has just discovered that he can move his legs really fast, I really love it when he lays there, looking all excited, and kicking his little legs as fast as he can! He just looks so happy x (it makes nappy changing a bit hard tho!)

I love how much she loves me.
I love when she smiles with her mouth closed. (Looks so cheeky!)
I love when she crawls over to me in bed and latches on my boob in the weirdest position.
I love when she giggles just because I pick her up and she is so happy about it.
I love every smile and every giggle.
I love it when she cries just to see me, and check that I'm alright.
I love how clever she is, and how proud she makes me.
I love how beautiful she is.
I love how much I love her.

I could go on for days :)

I love the fact that she is the best bits of me all together.

I love the fact that she knows I'm her mummy and that she smiles every time she sees me

(and I just love her feet!)

i love everything about my little man. i love that he loves me so much and that he needs me and that when he is upset its only me he wants and when hes hungry he only wants me to feed him and his huge smiles and cheeky grins and the laughing he does and how he gets the hiccups when he laughs and how his eyes light up when i look at him and how he sleeps and just everything. can't just pick one thing. hes my little man and i can't imagine being without him :cloud9::cloud9:

Nice thread!

I love it when she "sings" back at me when I sing to her. x

I love the noises he makes when he's feeding.
I love the way his face lights up when I rescue him from his cot in the morning.
I love the smile he gets on his face when he discovers something new.
I love the way he looks at daddy when he gets home from work at night.
I love the way he giggles really loud at absolutely nothing!!
Most of all I love the way he loves me soooooo much.:cloud9:

every morning when i get her out of bed she smiles. it gives me reason to get up in the morning

i really cant pin point anything because i love everything about my little handsome prince just everything!

I love it when he gives me a big toothy grin when he's doing something he shouldnt, makes me melt.
I love it when he gives me a big cuddle and especially now that he squeezes me when he does it.

I just love everything about him.

i love watching his feet wriggle when i feed him. And i love it when he smiles - its such a full facial smile. Not like grown ups..
I love it when he has no clothes on and gets really wriggly - such an exhibitionist!
and i love his fluffy head. cant stop kissing snuffling and stroking it.
I love it when people cant help but smile at him when we're out, or when he's super cute in public or at the docs etc and I think "yes that's my son everyone!!"

tbh I just find watching him THE best thing. I find everything he learns to do amazing.

i love the look on her face before i put her on the boob! :rofl:. she is still quite young and just poops, eats, sleep...but her face always looks excited when the boob comes out. it is so cute! :lol:

I love the little noises she makes when shes feeding.

I love how her favorite place to sleep is on my chest with her legs tucked up.

I love how when I wake up in the morning the first thing I see is her looking at me, kicking her legs and making popping/gumming noises with her mouth and going MmMMMHhhmmmm because she knows shes getting boobie

I love the noises she makes when she's dreaming

I love how she grabs onto me with her little hands when shes BFing.

:cloud9:

I love everything about both my handsome men, so I cant say just one thing, they are my world and I am just so surprised how much I love every little thing both of them do.

I love every single detail about her.

I love her smile,I could stare at it all day.
I also love the way she snuggles up to me and the way she looks at me and giggles when I tickle her.

Everything!!

I love the urgent noises and grunts she makes when i'm switching boobs and she gets impatient!
I love the way she kicks her legs out straight when i am changing her then looks up at me with a shocked face.
I love the way when she sees he daddy he face lights up to the biggest grin!
I love the way she can be crying and she catches a glimpse of the cat and stops to stare at him.
I love the way she stares at strangers talking to her trying to get her to smile and she looks at me and gives the biggest grin!
I love the way she stops nursing to look up at me with her big eyes, she smiles and turns her head to latch on again, she does this over and over!

i could go on but i think thats enough for now.

every morning when she's ready to get up she runs her hands up and down the side of the cot and coos to herself. when you go to pick her up and say good morning she gives you the most amazing smile, differnt to the other smiles in the day.
she swings her legs from side to side when trying to get comfy and this is very sweet.

i love loving him....

but my fave is his chubbley cheeks!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"