What do you snack on?

Katteh

Reaction score
I desperately need some high calorie, filling snack ideas that aren't chocolate and crisps please!

I need quick foods as I don't get a lot of time but I'm getting a bit fed up of eating so unhealthily, it's just the umhealthy ones seem to be the most filling.

Ideas please x

Hummus with carrots, bell peppers etc. It is high in protein and filling. Others are avocado, pita chips, cheese with grapes.

I've been snacking on graham crackers. Honestly though what helps me is eating a double serving of oatmeal for breakfast and really pounding my water. That helps keep me full for a while (and helps with milk). I would second the hummus and veggies, adding avocado to salads or sandwiches.

A glass of chocolate milk could help. Buy full fat or 2%. The chocolate is actually good for post workouts! So I figure its good for breastfeeding mamas who have a sweet tooth ;-)

I second porridge/oatmeal I have it for breakfast and an afternoon snack...it's also good for milk supply..apparently!

I've been eating like a horse! I second what the ladies say, also mixed nuts and dried fruit, an avocado on toast, yoghurt, oars, bananas and honey, bowl of cereal, peanut butter toast. Oh and crisps or chocolate, lol!

Flap jacks are great for upping your supply n filling u up..also cereal bars with fruit like nutrigrain...cereal and sausage rolls I basically eat what I want just make sure your'e,eating enough as u will get super hungry sometimes..also plenty of water or juice helps u feel more hydrated..n nothing wrong with crisps n chocolate sumtimes...but defo try flapjacks,with syrup on x x

Im obsessed with cereal. Super quick lots of flavours. Loving the fruity filled bite sized shredded wheat as can eat them straight out the box. Also cereal bars, yoguts, also packs of meat like chicken pieces. Mmm.

I really want some flapjacks now. Silly weather - not going out in this wind so I will have to get ingredients tomorrow!!

Im hungry now eat more now breastfeeding then did pregnant!! X

Ive been eating a lot of granola bars and bananas because I can eat them with one hand while bf-ing. But I am getting sick of eating the same things. babymum, I too am much more hungry now then when I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->