what do you think it is ?

noshowjo

Reaction score
hey there , my foster daughter is booked into to see a pediatrician next week . which i am glad about , she has been with me for over 2 years now , and in this time iv battled to try find out wats going on with her .
ok so this is her , wat do u think
she is 5 years old , but seems really clever , reads and writes ok .
but , she falls over all the time ,( i mean every 5 minutes )
her concentration is terrible .
very very forget full .
very compulsive
shouts out in class and cant sit still so much so that teachers are very worried about her
her contacts are suppervised with her dad and the people who suppervise it talk about her strange ways .
she almost looks through you when you talk to her .like she is lost
her speach is muddled
she is a 10000 miles a hour , she just cant sit still . will climb on walls . kitchens . people . window ledges ect ,
i must also say she has problems with her hearing , and is under ent too .
any views welcome , thanks

The balance thing could be to do with her ears.

Could she be acting up in the other ways because of her previous home life - or do you think she is too young to remember that? I don't know what happened for her to be fostered so am just guessing . . . She could be acting up in ways to get attention?

I really don't know, just guessing but I did not want to leave you with no responses.

Really hope when she sees the doctor he can help. :hug:

Hey there :flower:

I think that it's significant that she has always had ear problems - something like fluctuating glue ear can have a huge impact on attention/listening/understanding instructions/making herself understood.

Hopefully you'll get some answers at her appointment, good luck xx

Hi hun,

Have you looked at dyspraxia or Add? Just a thought with the clumsiness you mention.

https://www.dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk/services/ad_symptoms.php

I hope all goes well and you are accepted, that is a wonderful thing to do, what a lucky little girl. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->