What do you think of the girl's name Aria?

MrsClark24

Reaction score
Pronoucned ARE-RE-AH

I'm having such a hard time liking girls names... All my life I've been convinced I would have boys and I've got a whole football team of boys names that I love! And when we found out we're having a girl... Well I've never even considered girls names!

Our main choices are:

Aria Jennifer

Scarlett Jennifer

Isla Jennifer

What do you think?

I really like Aria! I like Scarlett also, but not sure about Isla.

I absolutely LOVE the name Aria! I'm not even TTC yet but me and DH have been talking about baby names for the last couple of years. I'm the opposite to you - I have soooo many girls names that I like and really few boys names (and I'm convinced we'll end up having a boy). This was my favourite name but in the last few months I've seen it around quite a bit. When I visited my uni friends last month I mentioned to one of them how I liked this name - she'd never heard it but then later that day my other friend who wasn't with us before brought up that she liked the name Aria! I was like 'you can't steal my name if you have a girl first' haha! I love Isla too but again this is really common now. My favourite from a few years ago was Lillie but I know waaaay too many of them so gave it up!

I love all of the them!

But I may be a bit biased as DD1 is Arianna Isla Rose and DD2 is Gabriella Scarlett Grace (was almost Scarlett for her first name).

Oh, man. That's funny. My friend who had her baby girl in January liked the names Scarlett and Aria too. But since so many people downed her for the name Scarlett and she still really loved Aria, she named her baby Aria Skye.

Those three are all great name! I like Aria Jennifer and Isla Jennifer best.

I love Aria! I have heard it around a lot more recently but I still think it is a great name. I like Scarlett too though!

I love the name Aria! Unfortunately my husband says it reminds him too much of the hotel in Las Vegas called the Aria...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->