What do you think of the name Billie for a girl? Also what middle name to go with it?

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Please vote in my poll if you like the name Billie for a girl. Also can you please post what middle name you think goes with Billie.

My hubby just come out with the name if we were to have another girl next (I'm not currently pregnant or ttc yet).
I've come to realise that Billie for a girl isn't popular here in the UK, not in the top 100 but I don't know if it really bothers me.

Also our children's name's are; Jessica June, Jasmine Ivy Ella, Leo George and our surname begins with a K. Do you think Billie goes well with my children's names?

:flower:

I'll say that Billie sounds very basic compared to some of your children's names. Your other children's names have a regal flair to some of them. I like Billie though. For a girl, it has a bit of a rustic feel in my opinion.

Plenty of little girls called Billie here in Australia :) I don't mind it but it's kind of trendyish here which puts me off.

I agree with tonyellen. While it's not a bad name, it really doesn't fit with your other kid's names.

Thank you for your votes and opinions :) I'm really thinking I'm going off the name now, think i might do another post with suggestions of what names people think goes with my children's names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->