What do you think pregnant or period?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Hey ladies I would really appreciate some feedback from anyone willing to give it Ok I do not know WHAT my body is doing. Ok first off my cycles are generally about 30 days well I am on day 35 and I have had these pelvic floor cramps kinda in my cervix area for 3 days. And only subtle cramping in the uterus area...not normal for me I would say. Also from the time I ovulate to the time my period comes is about 15 days...so can anyone tell me if in your experience this ended in a pregnancy or just a late period....

P.S.: I know this is not much to go off of but this is all I have no other symtoms really at all...and I do not want to take a pregnancy test just to end up getting my period especially since it feels like my period is coming...

I didn't want to look and not respond. Unfortunately, there isn't anyway to know for sure but to test. Testing is the only thing that can help. If you're in the US, you can find many places that will have pregnancy tests for $1.

I was like that and ended up getting AF yesterday on cycle day 36

I'm sorry my telepathic link to your uterus, and my crystal ball are both faulty at the moment.

Lol, j.k. But seriously. There's only one way your gonna find out and it's not from strangers who don't know anything about your body.

I am on day 36 today. So I don't know I will have to take a test tommorow anyhow because I am getting my wisdom teeth out wednsday.

There is NO way anyone can answer that question....you have to take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->