What do you think to this girls name? and middle name ideas please

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
Nessa:flow:

Greek meaning - Pure,Holy; Butterfly
Scandinavian meaning - From the Headland
Irish Meaning/History - Nessa was the mother of Conchobhar (Conor) Mac Nessa, king of Ulster. A powerful and beautiful woman, ambitious for her son, she tricked her second husband, Fergus, into giving up his kingdom to his stepson, Conchobhar (Conor), for a year, but Conchobhar (Conor) ruled so wisely and so well that the people chose him to be their permanent king.

I am liking this name right now (i think Ness is such an adorable nickname) and an trying to think of some middle names to go with it.
please vote on my middle names and suggest others thank you as my mind has blanked after only 3 middle name ideas lol please no 'popular' middle names like May,Rose,Grace etc :flow:

I loooooove Nessa. I have a daughter named Nessa Rain. We call her Ness at times but prefer her being called Nessa because its such a beautiful name. And not over used :):)

I like Nessa, and voted for Laurel from your middle names. How about Hazel for another option? We considered it, but don't think it sounds quite right with our first name choice of Zoe.

Its ok, i dont love it but dont dislike it either. Out of your middle names i think it sounds nicest with Josephene. Other names that might go well

Evangaline
Elodie
Rebecca
Eleanor

xx

I don't dislike it, but I think it just sounds like a nickname for Vanessa. Have you considered that??

I don't dislike it, but I think it just sounds like a nickname for Vanessa. Have you considered that??

in history Nessa is actually an older name than Vanessa! it was derived from Saint Agnes.

I dont like Vanessa as much as Nessa. with VANessa i just picture vans lol im weird :wacko:

I prefer Nessa to Vanessa and it's a nice name, but I'm afraid it reminds me of Nessa from Gavin and Stacey! Nessa Laurel would be my favourite out of your options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->