D

dawny690

Of this opk, it looks stronger irl and the quality isnt brilliant xx

Attachments

• Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 77
That looks like a great postive get :sex: good luck xxx

The only thing is my temps are way high in fact 37.1 im not ill, but my temp has never been so high around ov is this normal do you think?? Thanks hun :hugs: xx

Af has been since I first posted this so wasnt a true ov :( Think everything is set for ov now though even though I think I have already ov'ed :shock:

Here are some opk's from today what do you think?

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 4
Looking good!! The month we conceived I didn't get a line as dark as the control, but obviously ovulated - obviously they might still get darker over the next couple of days (were all of those from today?) but I'd get BDing anyway just in case :D x

Looking good!! The month we conceived I didn't get a line as dark as the control, but obviously ovulated - obviously they might still get darker over the next couple of days (were all of those from today?) but I'd get BDing anyway just in case :D x

The 3 on its own is the same test just in different angles/light and the bottom test on the whole lot together is a few pics of same test too xx

The 3 on its own is the same test just in different angles/light and the bottom test on the whole lot together is a few pics of same test too xx

Ah ok...definitely looks like a nice line :D

What time of day do you usually take them? x

Ah ok...definitely looks like a nice line :D

What time of day do you usually take them? x

I do 2 a day one at about 2pm and then again about 6pm and 6pm seems to be working best for me with the tests xx

Ohhhh and have been bd'ing everyday since cd9 had cd12 and 13 off and started again this morning lol xx

I always did 2pm and 6pm too - and 6pm was always best for me :D

Keep up the BDing! Are you temping too? [Edit...ignore that - just found your chart!]

:dust: x

Keep up the BDing! Are you temping too? [Edit...ignore that - just found your chart!]

:rofl::rofl: Are you stalking me now then?? :rofl: Thanks for your opinion hun much appriciated :hugs: And couldnt wish for a nicer stalker than you :) xx

:rofl::rofl: Are you stalking me now then?? :rofl: Thanks for your opinion hun much appriciated :hugs: And couldnt wish for a nicer stalker than you :) xx

:rofl: ...I think I make a good stalker, don't you?! :coolio:

You're too nice not to stalk! x

:rofl: ...I think I make a good stalker, don't you?! :coolio:

You're too nice not to stalk! x
:cry: Awww thanks hun :hugs: your a very good stalker xx

:blush: you couldn't give your opinions on this too could you please hun seeing as you have good stalking eyes and good at spotting things xx https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...44-need-your-opinions-please.html#post1676440 Thanks hun :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->