What do you think?

chugill

Reaction score
Im new here, wasnt sure where to post
my husband and i are not really trying... not really preventing..
anyways ive been tracking my period with this app and i usually start within a day give or take of what the app says,
so that being said its probably right when i ovulate and we DTD the night/day of ovulation..
since then i have had some slight cramping pulling and bloating in my lower abdomen and the CONSTANT urge to sneeze, i feel like i am getting a cold/headache.
i guess i would be about 4dpo, i know it is really soon but i have a feeling something is different this cycle...
thanks ladies :)

4DPO is too early for symptoms as the egg is still traveling down the fallopian tubes, but some people would argue feeling sick during the TWW is a good sign, as your body suppresses it's immune system so it doesn't rejecting an implanting egg.

Good luck!

So today I am 15 dpo and my period isnt here
the past week I have been feeling sick, like a cold is still coming but it hasnt.
I have had the worst head aches and a couple back aches
My BBs have just started getting sore around the sides and bottom and my nipples are so tender that i cant even touch them. I only had about 10 min of AF like cramping at 13 dpo and have not had any since. I also have been feeling very full but also starving!
I dont know if i should test or just wait, im so afraid of that BFN!

I also had that feeling when I got my bfp. And we weren't tryig either. I had af like cramps 12&13 dpo and sore boobs. I also had some dizziness and irritability. Got a very clear bfp 14 dpo.

I think i will tonight or tomorrow morning if i dont randomly start.
Today is actually our year anniversary so it would be so awesome to get a bfp!

well i tried, BFN :(
sad times, no anniversary baby for us... there's always next cycle i suppose

hi again! thanks for responding btw, its nice.
so... im like 5 days late now and totally confused...
i figured itd be here any day, ugh tmi but i feel so wet like its gonna happen but nothing and all my other PMS symptoms are pretty much gone... i get random waves of nausea and really annoying headaches now.... i took a test 2 days ago and it said negative again so im unsure if i should test again or take that negative answer? at 3 days late it should have been pretty accurate?

Maybe a blood test is in order? You could try another test like a first response.

Maybe try another brand of pregnancy test. I've had a few times in the past when my period was wayyyy late (by 2 or 3 months.. due to stress), and I was told by more than one person to buy two brands of test and take both to be sure.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->