what do you think?

marmite

Mother of 1
Reaction score
im really starting too think this might be my month, I hope im not setting myself up for dissapointment... what do you think of my symptoms?

cramps/tugging sensations/general pain around the area of my uterus
'lotion like' cm has been here everyday for the past 2 weeks
bigger/fuller breasts, sometimes sore, feel heavy, and I have little bumps on the nipples (I got these much later into my pregnancy with my first)
I keep smelling things really strongly, that OH apparently can't smell at all
(sorry for this one) killer farts, my OH has left the room in disgust :haha: , and burping more
Tired, and I've had a couple of dizzy spells recently too
general bloated/full feeling

They sound like promising symptoms hun! How many dpo are u?
I am only 7dpo but i have had the crampy/stretchy pain u described and i have lotiony cm too. I am not holding out much hope this cycle for myself but hope u get that bfp xxx

hey, hope you get your BFP :)

and im 13dpo, at a guess (im not 100% sure when I ovulated) but :witch: is due tommorow, hope she stays away!

Oh my!
TEST!
LOL.
I'm naughty I know.
xxx

I have tested, pretty much everyday since about 7dpo :blush:

very naughty, hehe, all ive got so far is BFN, but im still hopefull

I've heard people say they tested everyday and got :bfn: then one day got there :bfp:. You have really good symptoms - GOOD LUCK and keep us updated. Hope the witch stays away. x

Aww hope the witch stays away!! are u going to test again tomorrow?? good luck! xxx

i have bgeen producing the most evil smelling farts yeat night and in ti this mirning. no symptoms or sugns though so am pretty gutted tbh. test hun sounds good for you x the montgomerys tubercles sound good hunnx

Well.... I gave in and took ANOTHER test just now, I'm glad I did!

There's a line! For sure! :happydance:

SEE! I told you!
Good thing me being naughty ;)
xx

You got any pics of those lovely lines? x

Not yet I'm afraid, but maybe soon, I've got the pic's on my camera, but I've lost the cable that connects it too the PC, ordered a new one a few days ago though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->