What do you use your conservatory for..

hawalkden

Reaction score
As titled..

we're looking into buying a house within the next 18 months. My dream career is to become a childminder so with that in mind when looking for a house. I'd use the conservatory solely as a playroom.

If another job comes up and I don't end up being a childminder I'd like to use the conservatory as something practical and not just as a dumping ground.

My bil is sleeping in there at the mo! But that will be changing very soon and we are gonna put our dining table in there :)

We have a sunroom just off the kitchen/dining area and it's a second living room. It has underfloor heating and gorgeous views, we live in the country and it's really private :thumbup:

my conservatory is huge.. its as wide as my house, and about 4 meters wide :) its more of an extension, as it isn't glass all the way round, unfortunately it has ended up as what most people would use their garage for :/ junk basically... and i moved the rabbis in over the winter, ( in hutches) but now it needs a new carpet lol x

We use ours a s a playroom, the girls love it x

We have a sunroom just off the kitchen/dining area and it's a second living room. It has underfloor heating and gorgeous views, we live in the country and it's really private :thumbup:

Same, except without the underfloor heating so in the winter it's too cold to use :lol:

atm we are using it as a playroom, before it was full of junk and previously to that it was the dinning room.
Im hoping to get new sofa's for our living room in the next few months, so the ones we have now will be going in there so it will be a second living room/playroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->