What do YOU want for Xmas?

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Hubby keeps asking me what I want, and I can never really think of anything.

Have you asked for anything for christmas?

A deep freezer to put in my garage and socks. Seems like I always want/need socks LOL

My list so far is:
- wool dryer balls
- deep fryer (I don't fry much, but I do enough that it would be awesome/useful!)
- an awesome can opener that isn't electric
- a new phone charging cable

I'm a simple woman!

A necklace, just like I asked for last Christmas and my birthday this year! Or the charm for my bracelet that you apparently bought me last year and your nan threw away.
I also want more of my OHs time, which is know sounds cheesy

I've asked for a new kettle which I'm really excited about - sad I know!
I've bought myself a knife set to match which I'll put away 'til then :haha:

Following as I'm in the same position, only thing I can think of is lush gift set, imperial candle and a nice underwear set!

A new changing bag, a spa day and some more toiletries from dh, I've asked my parents for a new hairdryer as the old one started making sparks :wacko:

I've asked for clothes for pole, I dont expect much more though because i said i didnt want much because im saving for Vegas. :)

Nothing. I wanted a dining table but have been very kindly given the exact one I wanted :kiss: I am happy.

-A pregnancy massage voucher.
-A proper waterproof coat.
-Earrings.

Ive asked for a Paper Panda mug and the Ryan Adams Cd where he covers Taylor Swift!

I'm not sure yet, but these are a few ideas drifting around:

More Polly's pantry John Lewis crockery (I'm collecting!)
Slippers
Beanies flavoured coffee for my caffeteire
Clothes?
Jodphurs for riding?
Long flat boots??!
Some new Xmas outdoor lights??

Not sure about any of those with question marks!!!

Lots of books, slippers, Shadowscapes tarot deck, coloring books (Game of Thrones and Harry Potter adult ones)...I think there was something else but I can't recall at the moment.

My list:
Printer (OH already bought)
Winter boots
Clothes (plain tops, Cardigan, jeans & underwear)
Gilet
PJ's, slippers & dressing gown
Personalised mummy mug (OH broke mine from DD1 first xmas last year. Supposed to have got me it last xma. Adding DD2 to it this time).

I really want a bed frame with a headboard.

I also wouldn't mind the new Adele or Jewel cd.

I keep drooling over the new DKNY Chelsea shopper bag, it's the perfect size & style.

I'd love a voucher for the nail salon and a huge stash of hot chocolate pods for the
machine.

A phone printer, that has blue tooth to print pics directly from my phone. There are some really nice ones on Amazon that are similar to Polaroid type prints.

An Apalus Brush Hair straightener. I've seen the videos so many times on FB, and I want one soooo bad, lol.

A new non-stick skillet. Mine has some scratches on it, and things are starting to stick to it because of it.

I know dh has got me these so far

paco rabanne lady million gift set
fluffy dressing gown
panasonic nanoe hairdryer

I've also asked for

fluffy socks
pregnancy massage oil
and a few small surprises that he can think up :)

i'm hoping for a homemade card from my DD :)

and clothes! my dad always takes me shopping for clothes for my christmas present so i know that wish is going to be fulfilled :haha:

and make up.

nothing exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"