What do you want to celebrate today?

Babybug

Reaction score
Apart from the obvious BFP. Pregnancy and babies change things for us and have us celebrating things we normally ignore and people outside our situation might not understand.

Mine for the day is a proper poo :) , seriously I have been bunged up for days especially with all the christmas stodge. This morning ahhhhh bliss I swear I look thinner now too .

What do you want to celebrate

:rofl:

Bless ya!

I'm grateful I didn't heave whilst brushing my teeth :D and that my toddler had a good nap and we got the tree fown and living room cleaned! If only he would have another so I could too :p

I'll celebrate not having a full m/c last night. I had AF pains and heavy bleeding. If everything is alright with at least 1 baby in there I will be more than elated.

I hope everything is ok Hun! Did you get checked out?

Thx, i go for a scan on Monday, there's nothing open over the weekend. The bleeding stopped during the night and the pain subsided.

Well that's good then, I hope everything's ok x

Glad the bleeding stopped! That's good!

Today, I'm grateful that I've passed the point where I had the 2nd m/c and all seems to be going well.

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped, I will be watching for your update.

I'm am celebrating having a weekend day where I feel well enough to get some cleaning done. :)

I'm am celebrating the fact that I am pregnant..... Am planning on taking it day by day and try to enjoy being pregnant this time round. My last pregnsncy I spent stressing about every little thing due to a previous MC & it resulted in my perfect, beautiful little boy Harvey. So am going to relax & cherish every moment Xxx

I'm am celebrating the fact that I am pregnant..... Am planning on taking it day by day and try to enjoy being pregnant this time round. My last pregnsncy I spent stressing about every little thing due to a previous MC & it resulted in my perfect, beautiful little boy Harvey. So am going to relax & cherish every moment Xxx
Good idea! :) its so hard not to worry after a MC but enjoying tire pregnancy is much more satisfying!

Its only 10:17am here and me and the children have only been awake an hour but i want to celebrate that i didnt wake up with heartburn! AND i got all my housework done yesterday so not much housework for me today! Woohoo!

Today is like to celebrate not feeling nauseous at all :happydance: and having a gorgeous lounge after a successful trip to ikea! Haha

6 weeks today! And the nausea started earlier than ever... First time it's actually been in the morning. I'm going to try to be grateful for that today while I decide whether I need to run to the bathroom or not. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->