What do you wear to a wedding???

K

KiansMummy

My cousin is getting married the first week in August, my brother is being te usher, it's nothing to special it's on a Friday in a reg office. But I have never been to a wedding before ever lol, and I'm not the most fashion conscious person haha! So what do you wear? Inwas thinking of getting kian either a suit from next or a nice short and jeans or something, but no idea what I can wear. t's Los birthday the week after the wedding, so I wanna get my outfit sorted now and then I can save uP for LOs birthday sooo please feel free to post pics and links to give me some ideas :) would be hugely appreciated:) thanks zxx

Hey hun, considering it'll be august - i would go for a nice maxi dress, something cotton and floaty.

You can dress it up with wedges if you dont feel confident in heels, abit like myself and nice accessories to go with it? hope it helps :hugs:

I usually just wear a skirt and nice top, or a dress. Nothing too fancy required, at least I don't think so. For boys I think it's appropriate to wear a button down shirt with a tie or a nice polo and some slacks- kakhi or black/brown whatever. I probably wouldn't wear jeans, that a little too casual.

We are at a wedding tomorrow, I'm wearing a maxi dress with flat white shoes. LO is wearing a dress :) x

Just something summery and bright, not like youre off to the beach though lol, a tea dress or maxi dress would be fine, we got married last July and it was only a small thing, our LO wore chinos and a nice polo shirt from next I didn't want him uncomfy in a suit x

Bump Anyone got any links to nice dresses for myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->