What do your 6 month old baby do?

Thomas was crawling and pulling to stand. Laughing a lot, making noises like "da" and "ba" and "ma" etc. He had an excellent pincer grip and had been passing things from hand to hand for quite a while.

Sophie hadn't even rolled yet but was vocalising well and was cheerful. Passing stuff from one hand to the other.

At the minute my little man just turned 6 months - he can put things in his mouth, sit up and he has started to each for things and actually get them.

He babbles a lot and grabs his toes, trying to put them in his mouth.

He can't move anywhere yet like rolling or crawling xx

Like minties my DS was crawling and pulling to stand. My DD actually sits and plays which I love her for so much! She does roll (rolled off the bed today :( ) but doesn't use it as transport. She's just started getting from sitting onto her tummy or this position:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20161211_083511_zpst0vbtmoo.jpg

She feeds herself finger food and from a loaded spoon. Today she picked up individual sweetcorn pieces and ate them.

She makes a lot of noise and babbled mumumuh and dadasee and geee

James rolled, crawled and had just started pulling himself up. He enjoyed feeding himself too.

Holly wasn't even rolling at 6 months and did not really do much at all. She could sit up though.

At 6 months Isla was rolling, crawling, sitting, and feeding herself. Lots of babbling too. She started pulling herself to standing around 6 1/2 months.

Sitting up, rolling, passing things from hand to hand and very vocal :)

Rolling, babbling, laughing, sing-songing, standing with support. Not very mobile seems the last three months have been the most eventful

James rolled, crawled and had just started pulling himself up. He enjoyed feeding himself too.

Holly wasn't even rolling at 6 months and did not really do much at all. She could sit up though.

Sounds so much like my kids! Sophie could sit also but wasn't doing much else.

Like minties my DS was crawling and pulling to stand. My DD actually sits and plays which I love her for so much! She does roll (rolled off the bed today :( ) but doesn't use it as transport. She's just started getting from sitting onto her tummy or this position:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20161211_083511_zpst0vbtmoo.jpg

She feeds herself finger food and from a loaded spoon. Today she picked up individual sweetcorn pieces and ate them.

Can't believe that, she's 6 months already! She's so capable, wow. Sophie was 8 months before she could go from flat on the floor to sitting.

Can't believe that, she's 6 months already! She's so capable, wow. Sophie was 8 months before she could go from flat on the floor to sitting.

Oh yeah Juniper doesn't get to sitting from lying down yet, it's the other way around do far.

Emma's just learnt to roll! I know she isn't 6 months yet but I was excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->