What do your newborns play with?

Chel

Reaction score
Jasper has started to love cuddling and playing with his muslin wraps and his cloth nappies (or hand towels)... basically any fabric he can get his hands into and squish against his face (and in his mouth!). Its too cute!

He's not really interested in teddies or soft toys yet, he loves any visual toys (like his baby gym and mirror) and most of all I'm his favourite toy... he loves 'talking' and also pulling on my clothes and hair.

At that age her play gyms and her mobile were the favorites :)

Play gyms, mirrors, cot mobiles, Ocean Wonders, mostly just talking with them, playing peek-a-boo and such things...those were Lola's favourites.

she liked her blanket, but also loved soft toys still does she kisses them now and loves them hahahaha xxx

Brooke likes talking and singing, i have no idea but words beginning with P seem to really make her smile lol

Helena likes sticking anything and everything in her mouth. Her fav toys right now are her hands and feet. :rofl: but she still likes her play mat gym thing and she likes her exersaucer and she likes to suck on stuffed animals.

At newborn stage Jasmine just liked to cuddle and hold your finger... Then around a month and a half we got her her play gym and she started becomming interested in that... Now she plyas in her excersaucer or playgym. She still is figuring out the toys on the excersaucer, as im sure she will for awhile.

She also looves to be talked to and loves music.

Ooh this post was very helpful!! Now I'm not so worried about not having enough toys :)

Shes not interested in her soft toy playgym, but loves anything loud with bright lights and mirrors. She has a light up, musical star from baby eienstein which she adores and will stare at it kicking her feet & smiling if you show it to her.

What she loves the most though, is if I play with her by talking to her and making lots of facial expressions which she'll try to copy.

I just realized this said newborns. I think most babies dont do much the first couple months. Helena liked her playmat from 2 weeks on though, so I think that was a good investment. Other then that she only liked one rattle that had a bell and a squeeky thing on it.

Byron likes looking at his cot mobile and the animals in his play gym. His favourite is when we sit over him and play with his face - peeping his nose, squeezing his cheeks. We've just taught him to stick his tongue out, it's so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->