what does a bloody show look like?

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
This is my third pregnancy but I've never had one before but i think im having one now... but i dont know how much blood is normal for one or if there's mucus normally or what..?

Feel free to post pics. Just put a *graphic picture* warning for the squeemish. Lol.

Anyway, descriptions? How long after you had one did you give birth?

I got permission from my OB to have sex again after 36 weeks so DH and I fooled around a bit earlier very carefully. Buuut now i have some blood going on so yeah... questions. Lol.

Last time we fooled around before this is when i went into preterm labor so we were very gentle and cautious so i wasnt really expecting any bleeding.

Mine was like a bit of blood mixed with thick mucus. I had show 11 pm one night and 27 hours later labor began.

Here was my bloody show with my son, had him about 12 hours later :) (this was after a stretch and sweep)
https://i.imgur.com/7xBqchC.jpg

Mine was thick blood mixed with mucus. It happened during labour x

Mine was a blob of mucus with some blood mixed in. I knew exactly what it was when I saw it.

With ds I never saw a bloody show, u less it came out while I was in the birthing pool, but I only got in there just before pushing. Stalking just incase I see it this time x

Mine was bright red blood like in a period, light, not heavy, but just normal red period blood. Just enough for a few wipes and then it was gone. It happened about 30 minutes after my waters broke, mild period cramps started within the hour after and my daughter was born about 11 hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->