what does it mean when...

daniellerdh05

Reaction score
ok... this is baby #2 and I feel like Im baby illiterate... Today, I had my 3D ultrasound and they measured everything and all looks wonderful... however, we couldn't get a good 3D face shot bc they said she's sooooo far down and engaged... does that mean she'll come earlier... I'm scheduled for C-section Aug 1. Any ideas

Means nothing hun. they often engage and then pop back up.

My man was engaged at 30 weeks and really far down... Came in and out a few times and I'm a ftm... Never went into labour and had my scheduled section

My daughter engaged prett early and was really low for a few weeks so it could mean anything lol

My lo engaged early and i was induced two weeks over. Just means you are more uncomfortable :( lol

Awww no face shots!? I just had my 4D scan and my daughters head is all the way down and has been for weeks. The tech was able to scan me at a weird angle from the top to down where her head was. Like the wand was above to the side near my belly button and being fat that didnt help either but I she was able to get great pics. I wish your tech did something else to try to get a shot. :hugs:

With my first, he was engaged from just before 38 weeks and was born at 41 x

Awww no face shots!? I just had my 4D scan and my daughters head is all the way down and has been for weeks. The tech was able to scan me at a weird angle from the top to down where her head was. Like the wand was above to the side near my belly button and being fat that didnt help either but I she was able to get great pics. I wish your tech did something else to try to get a shot. :hugs:

Awwwee Lucky you...They said she was big and really low... and if I weren't 8 months, it would be a lot easier.... I was so bumbed :nope: but was glad everything was right where it should be and ok

Aww I didnt see that you were 8 months. That makes a huge difference then! A big baby, yikes. I hope I do not have another one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->