What does ovulation discharge/implantation bleeding look like?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
This post is kind of of TMI, sorry.

This is my first month TTC after stopping BCP and for the past couple days I have had a clear discharge almost like the consistency of egg yolk, and yesterday it was a little blood tinged. Anyone know what this could signify? I'm not really familiar with how discharges change throughout the cycle, but I never had this when I was on BCP.

I'm curious what discharge should be like during ovulation, because I'm not tracking my ovulation at all, so it would be nice to kind of be able to read the signs from my body myself.

Also, what is implantation bleeding like? Is it just a tiny bit of blood or like an actual period, and how long does it last?

Ovulation discharge is what you described, egg white. Also fertile discharge can be watery. As far as the spotting it can be either ovulation spotting or your body's still trying to regulate from coming off BCP. I've never been preg so I can't tell you what implantation bleed looks like. I've read it's light pink and it can be just spots or possibly resemble a very light period lasting 2-3 days. But if it gets heavy enough that you must wear a tampon then it's not implantation. I hope I've been able to help you :)

Thanks guys. No blood since and it was hardly even enough to notice so definitely no need for a tampon. hopefully it was a sign of ovulation/implantation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->