• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What does ovulation pains feel like ?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
I am currently cd18 and had my first positive opk a couple days ago . I've had a lot of ewcm and cervix is HOS. Today I started having pains in my right side . Like in my flank area all the way around to my front kind of like cramps when you eat and then run lol . Just curious what everyone else notices as O pain .
Also ? Does anyone else break out around O?

Ovulation is a phase of the female menstrual cycle, which involves the release of an egg from one of the ovaries. And 20% women experience pain or discomfort during ovulation. Pain can be a dull cramp or a sharp and sudden twinge. The pain is felt on the right or left side, depending on which ovary is releasing an egg. In most cases, ovulation pain is harmless. It can be eased by simple remedies like soaking in a hot bath or taking an over-the-counter painkiller. Ibuprofen may also help. Even though the pain is not stopped, then there could other medical condition which causing the pain.

Yup sounds like my ovulation pain... It's what allows me to time intercourse when ttc. However I hear that sometimes the pain can start AFTER the egg is released - not just "before" or "during"

Yup sounds like my ovulation pain... It's what allows me to time intercourse when ttc. However I hear that sometimes the pain can start AFTER the egg is released - not just "before" or "during"

Yep I did have the same pains after my bfp . I read it's the corpus luteum doing its job sustaining the pregnancy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->