What else do I need to buy?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I feel like a first time Mum! So rusty. So far we have the following items for baby -

*Car Seat
*Moses Basket
*Cot
*Bouncer Chair
*Bath
*Pram
*Top and Tail Bowl
*Clothes and Vests
*2 Swaddles
*Changing Bag
*Dummies
*Breast Pump
*1 Box of Nappies
*Box of Wipes
*Blankets
*Snow Suit
*Monitors
*Changing Mat

I don't know what other essentials I will need. I need to get cotton wool, cot mattress, play gym and a coming home outfit but that's all I can think of. I'm sure I need more!

Honestly, in this day and age with such good online delivery services as long as you have a car seat, moses basket, a few vests, sleepsuits, blankets, some nappies and cotton wool then anything else you can buy later!!

Oh and maternity towels and breast pads for you!

Steriliser and bottles?? Even though I intend to bf I am gonna have some formula powder and ready made in the cupboard just in case. X

I didn't last time and won't this time either. I think I may have given up had I had formula to hand :) Asda is open 24hours so if we really really needed it we can get it.

Thank god for 24hr supermarkets!

Although I sent my OH out for maternity pads and he came back with slim pantyliners! haha not much use! I had to use a newborn nappy!

Diaper cream, nipple cream, and infant bum thermometer? That's all I can think of. I think you have it covered. :)

Baby towels? Maybe not essential for everyone but I got rid of the baby towels we used for ds and he uses his hooded ones or normal size ones now, so I plan on getting some baby hooded ones again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->