What foods can you not keep your hands off ?

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
I just wanted to see what kinds of foods everyone is craving and just cant get enough of :haha:
I am having trouble staying away from salsa with cream cheese and chips along with eggdrop soup

Cereal lol every dang pregnancy I can't get enough cereal and not like shredded wheat healthy cereal lol like oreo's cereal lucky charms, fruit loops, smacks, the healthiest one I eat is honey nut cheerios lol oh man now I want a bowl!

My whole pregnancy I've been craving macaroni salad - and unfortunately I've heard you can't eat that because of the mayonnaise. Also been craving pasta of all kinds. Pizza, spaghetti, ravioli (especially cheese ravioli), etc.

Not craving anything, sadly can't keep much down other than very plain tasting things. Rice crispies and toast being the staple of my diet right now :haha:

Lasagna, that's the one thing I know I can eat even if I'm feeling sick! Apart from in the morning, then the only thing I can eat is dry cheerios!

It was hummus, now it’s strawberries!

Not craving anything, sadly can't keep much down other than very plain tasting things. Rice crispies and toast being the staple of my diet right now :haha:

I'm with you on not being able to keep things down , although I have been craving spicy mustard and sriracha almonds , but anything else doesn't agree with me : (

I don't remember the lady that said it on here , but she said the first trimester is all about surviving....and boy is she right , things have been rough

I have had crazy nausea but I am managing to keep what I eat down but it is getting worse each day

Between the nausea , the constant gross taste in my mouth and my heightened sense of smell , I've got no appetite for anything but get hunger pains(which makes me nauseous)
Am I the only one having these problems?

Between the nausea , the constant gross taste in my mouth and my heightened sense of smell , I've got no appetite for anything but get hunger pains(which makes me nauseous)
Am I the only one having these problems?

Definitely not. Its torture! I can't be around any sort of meat cooking, the smell alone is enough to set me off. Even just writing that message was difficult! I don't remember the others being this bad. I was supposed to be going for dinner with some friends and the cinema on Friday but I've had to say I'll meet them at the cinema because just the thought of the smells in the restaurant :sick:

I get it , I have to breath through my mouth in every room of the house except my room , every where else smells and makes me sick . I'm hoping the second trimester is easier . I feel like I'm under nourishing my little bean because I'm barely able to eat anything : (
Have you been able to eat anything?

I hate to damper your movie plans , but does the smell of popcorn bother you?

I'll have to open up a bag and try it before I go!
My diet for the past two weeks has consisted of bread, bagels,melon, rice crispies plain breakfast bars and I just about managed a baked potato last night. Very carby but not by choice, purely because these are plain and don't make me feel too bad. Are you not managing much either?

I only mentioned it because all movie theaters smell like popcorn(which I'd normally love) but with the heightened sense of smell and weak stomachs our lovely little beans are giving us right now , I wasn't sure if it would bother your night

And no , I've barely eaten the past two weeks , mostly lucky charms cereal and sriracha almonds , I was able to hold down grilled cheese for a few days , but then I ordered a pizza and my little bean didn't like it , the nausea seems to be getting worse with each day . I'm looking forward to when it stops and I can get my energy back and start eating healthy again .

I do hope you had a good movie night though : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->