What foundations would most likely suit me? Loose/powder minerals or liquid.

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
i dont want heavy coverage, I look redicilous with it on :dohh:
I used to wear alot of makeup before pregnancy and then my skin went bizaree and i couldnt be bothered ny longer, So wanting to introduce it back slowly so people dont have to much of a shock looking at me :haha:

I Am fortunatly blessed with quite good skin :thumbup:, But still want something to cover it evenly.
I used to use the body shops ultra smooth foundation, It went on as liquid and dried into a very soft powder looking foundation (It was FANTASTIC, but the *******s dicontinued it!)...

So can anybody recommend anything?

x

I use MAC foundation, its SPF 15 and it goes on smoothly, use a makeup sponge to apply it. I recommend some primer to put underneath, really helps it go on more smoothly. I use maybelline.

Ive got good fair skin so i was terrified to use foundation but it looks fab on :thumbup:

xx

i dont want heavy coverage, I look redicilous with it on :dohh:
I used to wear alot of makeup before pregnancy and then my skin went bizaree and i couldnt be bothered ny longer, So wanting to introduce it back slowly so people dont have to much of a shock looking at me :haha:

I Am fortunatly blessed with quite good skin :thumbup:, But still want something to cover it evenly.
I used to use the body shops ultra smooth foundation, It went on as liquid and dried into a very soft powder looking foundation (It was FANTASTIC, but the *******s dicontinued it!)...

So can anybody recommend anything?

x

Maybe you should try a tinted moisturiser instead?. Especially if you have good skin. I use mac and its good coverage and doesnt feel heavy. Also you could just use mineral foundaion instead?. Like on www.lilylolo.co.uk. :thumbup:

I use diorskin nude the lightest shade and that's not heavy at all :) i have ditched wearing concealer under my eyes now to cover the dark veins as the foundation covers them for me. It's very hydrating too x

Hi, I used to wear liquid foundation 24/7( dior was my fave ) never left the house without it, however by accident i discovered mineral foundation after my son lost mine when i was shopping ,i needed something quick and found collection 2000 mineral powder in poundland (bargain) iv'e never gone back to using liquid and have tried a few brands of mineral and i love them all . i think they are really easy to apply and match to your skin tone and you can build your coverage , i dont feel 'caked' and everyone comments on how refreshed i look. Everyone's different but worth a try, how about going to bhs or somewhere and asking for some advice (free makeover ) ! Good luck x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->