What games do you play with your LO?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I thought that we could get ideas from each other on what games to play with our LOs.

Niamh is almost two months and I:

• coo at her, and make noises and she tries to copy me
  • lots of smiling and playing peek a boo
  • In the bath I hold her in front of me and when she kicks with her legs I move her forward through the water
  • stick my tongue out at her and she tries to copy me

~Pat a cake , and she does it back
~To get a bit of excersise I lie on my back and bend my knees , lay her on my legs and move them up and down while making faces.
~Peek a boo
~Crawl around and she will follow trying to chase us

I cant really think of much :lol:

me and maddi:

- she chases me in her round-me-go or i suppose walker!
- i blow raspberries on her tum!
- we try pat-a-cake
- we play with the toys - like winnie the pooh and i make funny voices for them :blush:
- we do row-row-row the boat, with her on my lap
- we give 5 and 'chat'

we play raspberries, peek a boo, tickles, and chloe loves being read to. singing, row row your boat.

we blow raspberries on her tum, make the animals on her acttivity arch talk to her (she talks back and gets upset when she tries tto talk to them and i'm not there to talk back!) she loves being sung to, especially french songs.

we used to get loads of stuff done, but now she's constantly on the boob!!

ETA: i constantly talk to her and when she's havin her bum changed we do no nappy time and she talks and i copy!

All the cooing and the copying games , sing to him , play with his gym and in his swing. He gets really frustrated after about 10mins of each so keeping him occupied can be already hard at times !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->