What happened? Did baby engage??

icegurl470

Reaction score
Around 7:30 this morning I was sitting at my desk at work and I felt a big movement and a really intense pressure. It made me gasp and I couldn't breath through it and then it felt like a bowling bowl had been dropped into my pelvis. After that I didn't have any movement for a little while and I was starting to get worried but I'm feeling movement now, it just feels really different.. They cause a lot of pressure and they're very low and kinda painful. I'm assuming maybe she has dropped or engaged? (not sure if this is the same thing) and if so should I be worried that it's too early? (Im 35 weeks with #2) My first baby was head down low in my pelvis from really early on , but I've heard it doesn't usually happen for 2nd time moms until right before labor.. I'm also worried she may have turned breech and I'm feeling feet down there, or maybe my fluid is low so everything just feels more intense? I literally just had a check up yesterday so I'm hesitant to call my dr, and shes moving, so I think shes okay. Her movements just feel really different all the sudden.

My neighbour is due the day before me and also pregnant with her 2nd and last week at her 35+5 appt she was told that baby was engaged. She was also surprised, but it clearly can happen to 2nd pregnancies. I'd monitor movement and if you still feel worried give them a call xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->