what happened to lorraine kelly lol

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
i watch lorraine kelly sometimes and notice a year or so ago lorraine used to do all the shows her self but now its either a verly plastic looking carol vordamon who looks kinda scary lol or that blond woman
were has lorraine gone lol i liked her best haha

i watch lorraine kelly sometimes and notice a year or so ago lorraine used to do all the shows her self but now its either a verly plastic looking carol vordamon who looks kinda scary lol or that blond woman
were has lorraine gone lol i liked her best haha

I know she doesnt do fridays at all now but at the moment im hoping sheis on holiday because i agree plastic vorderman is freakish and im not keen on fiona either, bring back lorraine

I think its a summer holiday thing like holly and phillip have holdays .. and those two people who came over from the one show, wooden and woodener i cant remember their names REALLY dull people lol. They'll all be back in sept x

good good cant wait lol roll on september
i think philip scofield and whats her face are having a break from this morning cos shes just had a baby correct me if im wrong lol

lol i dont mind paddy on this morning though he stay for me lol i lik epaddy makes me laugh lol n i love his accnent lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->