What have you bought from eBay China?

DCS

Reaction score
Curious. Iv ordered a few bits in the past like washi tape, and small key chains. I was just wondering what you have bought that was of decent quality. Iv seen a few tops for myself on the wish app but with previous experience know they don't come in the standard UK sizing.

I have never bought clothes from China but I have bought lots of toys and teddies, they have always been great quality, I actually bought Dec a FNAF teddy from China, his friend got one from the UK (£3.49 from China, £15 in UK) and Decs is far better quality :shrug: Although Dec did say that his friends one didnt look like the real character. :flower:

Toys wise I've ordered frozen plush dolls, costumes and paw patrol racers. All have been great quality.

My DH bought me a phone from there and within two weeks it wasn't charging up properly and the camera was awful. My mil got a phone from there though and hers was fine.

My DH bought me a phone from there and within two weeks it wasn't charging up properly and the camera was awful. My mil got a phone from there though and hers was fine.

I forgot, I had a phone from there, it was awesome. The screen cracked after I dropped it though, but had dropped it many times before. Luckily I was due an upgrade on my contract a month later.

I bought a Caillou teddy for DD from Ebay and its excellent much bigger and better quality than I thought it would be

Ive bought loads of bits and bobs. Silicon moulds, jewellery, plush toys, some crafty bits, crochet hooks. Ive never ordered clothes but SIL has for her LO. I've never had a problem with the quality of the things I order. I have had a few problems with things not arriving at all but i always get given a refund.

I actually got my wedding dress from eBay China! It was okay, less than £100 so I got what I paid for

Over the years I've bought things from there. Coats, crafts, clothes, odd toy. Clothes aren't as described a lot of the time - sizing and appearance. Chinese sizes are 2x smaller than UK. So UK 6/8/10/12/14/16 = CN S/M/L/XL/XXL. Chinese sellers I only buy from eBay and Amazon so I'm covered.

Bought some wooden puzzles for DD2 present and they're really cheap. My sister bought some bridesmaids dresses and they're fab quality.

I wouldn't buy from Wish/Aliexpress/Mama unless the seller has 4 or 5 star rating as some things may not turn up and customer services aren't great.

I have bought clothes but found shapping and sizing very odd.

Also got a smartwatch and paw patrol plushes via a site called everbuying.net
They have good things on there and good quality too :thumbup:

That's good to know about the sizes. OH ordered me a coat a few years ago and got me a large, I could barely do it up. I felt like a whale. I keep seeing paw patrol mentioned so I'm off to have a look for some paw patrol bits.

I got the caillou plush too and was really happy with the quality. I also got all the paw patrol plush teddies and the figures with badges. The teddies are nice quality but have suction pads on a string attached to their head for some reason. The figures weren't so good quality but I only got them to place on top of his birthday cake as I didn't want to spend £7.99 on each figure. He still plays with them even though to me they look rubbish.
Last year my uncle got Rio the minion superhero teddies and they are lovely quality too but also have suckers on their head :haha:

Really thick question I'm sure, but how do you use/get to ebay China? Is it a separate thing or just a case of changing settings on the app?!

I'm sure there is a quicker easier way, but when I usualy search for something I change it to price from low to high, cheapest ones are usually from China. Rhen i usualy juat check thwir other products. Happy for someone to come along and tell me a better way though.

I prefer aliexpress to ebay though I use both a lot! I buy mainly things for myself, bits for scrapbooking, keyrings and phone cases. For the kids I've only bought the odd costume type outfit for a few uses, I've heard a lot of good things about plushies/toys but I wouldn't feel safe buying them as I don't trust the testing they go through.

I've ordered party bag bits from China. Not been an issue
Ordered our Christmas PJs too and whilst they are a little more snug they fit okay. There sizing is definitely smaller.

I'd agree on only using eBay/Amazon for buyer protection.

PHP:
Really thick question I'm sure, but how do you use/get to ebay China? Is it a separate thing or just a case of changing settings on the app?!

It usually says on the item decryption ITEM LOCATION.

Delivery can take a month if not longer so I'd be quick if looking for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->