what have you bought recently/pics

catty

Reaction score
I have only just started buying, as in if bought 1 thing so far!
I love seeing what other people have bought though even down to socks and wipes haha.

Here is my teeny tiny white stash nothing exciting yet.

If anyone wants to join in post pics or websites, maybe any good deals too :):):)

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Mobile%20Uploads/20160511_190831_zpslimrv8sd.jpg

I'm also finding it hard since I don't know yet, struggling to find any nice unisex things!

There does seem to be a minimal amount of unisex clothes. I have noticed. I find out the gender next saturday so soon I should be able to get some more but I bought a very cheap moses basket which cost me £6 including stand and some vests and a entire set of clothes.

I don't have any pics as it's all in the cupboard, but I have bought 4 packs of nappies, a bulk buy box of wipes, bottles, wraps, a handmade blanket...I have some clothes for either sex but have a baby boom going on in my family so am not really worried if I've bought the wrong gender (I am having twin though so might need boy/girl stuff yet). I'm 15+3 and have 3.5 weeks to wait until my gender/morphology scan.

Omg that dress is so cute!! I am skint right now but once I find out the gender and I'm payed Il have more to add

I love seeing what people have bought too. I can't believe I've known the gender for 2 whole days already and still haven't bought a single pink thing!!!!

Carters has an entire neutral/unisex section online and at the stores so check that out!! It's my favorite brand and they've awesome prices.

I love this type of thread. This waiting game until baby gender is revealed has been killing me since I've been wanting to get everything for the baby already. I just got gender neutral items since we plan on having more kids in the future. Honestly, we just randomly stopped by a garage sale and found a desk for $20. The rest my friend said Target donates new boxed items to Goodwill and we found the rocker, bassinet, and pack n play, for all under $100! =)

Attachments

• Nursery1.jpg
    Nursery1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 35
  • nursery2.jpg
    nursery2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 29
I'm pretty much all bought out now. I play a raffle on Facebook and I've won all this brand new for £5. Never been so shocked and happy in all my life lol! Already got a travel system so going to have a tough decision deciding which to keep!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 38
We have a cot, sheets, tall boy, a few clothes and changing mat.

I have an 8 month old, so quite a few things can be used this time around too.

I don't have to buy much, since I'm having another boy and my son is old enough that he's not using any of his baby stuff anymore. So I already have all the big things. So far all I've bought is a new change table mattress, clothes (because obviously haha), diaper bag and a Moby wrap (since I sold the one I used for my son). All I really have left to get is a new crib mattress for both my house and the crib at my mom's house, probably some more clothes, some new crib and changing pad sheets and diapers/wipes.

It's weird not really having to get much. On one hand it's nice not having to spend so much money, but on the other hand I love shopping haha.

I don't have to buy much, since I'm having another boy and my son is old enough that he's not using any of his baby stuff anymore. So I already have all the big things. So far all I've bought is a new change table mattress, clothes (because obviously haha), diaper bag and a Moby wrap (since I sold the one I used for my son). All I really have left to get is a new crib mattress for both my house and the crib at my mom's house, probably some more clothes, some new crib and changing pad sheets and diapers/wipes.

It's weird not really having to get much. On one hand it's nice not having to spend so much money, but on the other hand I love shopping haha.

That's why I am kind of glad I'm having a boy this time around. I get to go shopping again :haha:

Here's my little stash since finding out we are having a boy today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 10
:flower:

Attachments

• baby two clothes.jpg
    baby two clothes.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 18
I have bought... everything. :oops: I started off with a double pushchair around a month ago now since then I've got everything. Clothes, Next 2 Me Crib, Sheets, Muslin cloths, Dummies, Breast pump, perfect prep machine, steriliser, bottles, breast pads, nipple shields, the list is endless - but I'm sorted. :D

Ive got it all cot, change table, breast pump, excersaucer, bassinet, clothes, pram, capsule and wheels, playmat, baby bag, blankets and sheets. now i just need the baby lol

Just bought a few bits of clothing and a new changing bag so far. Managed to find 4 big boxes of neutral stuff from DD. Just need to replace the pink stuff or our poor baby boy will get a complex.

I've bought a new changing bag, 2 long sleeved vests, a short sleeved vest & two baby grows.

Clothing I find hard as I stay :yellow: & I'm not overly keen on the gender neutral stuff. I love bright colours for baby's & everything is all white or beiges.

I need a new pram/buggy, muslin cloths, a bouncy chair & a new car seat. Other than that it's just nappies & wipes & stuff for myself like breast pads & maternity pads etc.

We have bought one neutral outfit for bringing baby home in but the rest of the clothes I've just washed from DD as we are always team yellow.

Finding it much easier second time round as I know what was good & not so good for us before. The nursery is being painted this weekend, can't wait to see it all set up again with the cot etc 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->