What have your children been like today?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Is it just mine who has really acted up?! I am hoping that it's just the excitement of Christmas. Although she's not mentioned much about Christmas, Holly has not listened all day, she has purposely misbehaved and all day she's just been this big ball of energy bouncing on the sofas when she knows she's not allowed, and having lots of loud outbursts. Consequences don't seem to bother her. She's had lots of activity today and done loads of walking so she should be worn out. She just WILL.NOT.LISTEN!!
Please tell me it's not just her! I am hoping somehow that it's just because of Christmas..

Ted had a total upset meltdown earlier (very unlike him), he was crying over every little thing for about an hour. I'm chalking it up to Christmas excitement for sure.

Last two days Dylan has been crazy, he's driving me mad! Thank god he's in bed now. Hope he sleeps tonight!

Ollie was good this morning but acted up a fair bit and had a mini melt down this afternoon. He was up early this morning and has been really excited for Christmas so important hoping it's just that too!

Alex has been the same...all week! And then winds Scarlett up so then they are both by hyper.

Lucas has been pretty cheeky/naughty. Told him Santa might not come if he keeps behaving like that and he laughed then told evie no presents for her. Think it is definately all this xmas build up and now hes finally coming

Mine have been naughty ALL week. My elf notes and door didn't have much effect and it even went away for a day because of bad behaviour. Then today they had a Kinder egg in their stocking which the elf in the gave and DD1 calmed herself. DD2 is another story.

Bedtimes are a nightmare.

they were better today than they were yesterday but they were very hyper, I came in the living room to find them both, tops off
'oh mam were just boxing'
erm alrightyyy lets not end our day in A&E
Harvey did have an accident cut his lip on a toy.
I think they have been okay today cos they knew i wasnt very well

Ds2 and dd have been great actually but ds1 has had a terrible attitude, 5 going on 15, answering back, no manners whatsoever. Really grates on me as We've worked so hard to put a nice Christmas on for them

Oh I'm glad to see the content of this thread tbh! I thought it was gonna be about everyone's kids being little angels all day :lol:

Lucas was a sod! He was so rude and cheeky, then every time we called him out on it he burst out crying and told us we don't care about him :dohh:
He settled down a bit this evening after jumping around the living room for about an hour non-stop. Putting it down to the excitement.

My two have been driving me nuts recently. Constant arguing, fighting, throwing themselves around. Today however, they haven't been to bad. DS sent most of the day tracking santa and asking if it was bedtime Yet. He did some nice quiet activities and even helped tidy up. DD has been very chilled, clingy but not as mush foot stamping as usual. Mrs clause wrote them a letter because santa was sick she mentioned their specific bad behaviour I think that's what did the trick. I think alot of it is down to the excitement.

Oh I'm glad to see the content of this thread tbh! I thought it was gonna be about everyone's kids being little angels all day :lol:

Lucas was a sod! He was so rude and cheeky, then every time we called him out on it he burst out crying and told us we don't care about him :dohh:
He settled down a bit this evening after jumping around the living room for about an hour non-stop. Putting it down to the excitement.

After telling my little boy off last night he told me he doesn't love me, he just loves daddy. I asked him again this morning if he loves me, but no still just daddy. He knows how to break mummy's heart 😢

omg this must be a 6 year old thing my lo says
'you make me feel like you don't care about me'
alllllrighty then :thumbup:

or i get 'i feel like i'm not part of this family' :haha:

Our kids have both been misbehaving sooooo much today and made it hard to be in the Christmas spirit today. I wanted to put them to bed waaaay before bedtime haha but we managed to survive the day somehow lol I'm so glad it wasn't just our kids.. Not that I wish that on all of you :haha:

Mine have been a nightmare all week. Everything ends in a fight!

He's been a pill, unfortunately. I've had to talk to him several times about being kind and not having an attitude, but it hasn't helped. It doesn't help that all my hubby's family is treating him like he can do no wrong :-/

Yep
Two major meltdowns and he had me in tears just before dinner.

oh, the festive joy!!!!

B was a total nut on christmas eve. So hyper i actually dreaded what she'd be like on christmas day nut she was a dream on the day. Best day ever behaviour wise which meant it was definitely up there with my best days ever haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->