What Healthy/Low Calorie Snacks or Meals Do You Like?

midori1999

Reaction score
Suggest away!

My favourite lunch or snack at the moment is a baby avocado mashed with some finely diced raw onion and tomato with a dash of lemon juice and salt and pepper added. Then I either spread it on two pieces of wholemeal toast or use a toasted wholemeal pitta bread to dip in it. YUM!

What does everyone else like?

Choose Snack Food Filling: Studies show that certain types of foods that can make you feel fuller for longer periods. If you want to continue with its program of diet or plan, it is important that you feel full to avoid excessive alcohol consumption between meals. Foods that are rich in fiber are the best options, scientists know that fiber works with your body to feel full for longer periods of time. Choose foods unique and simple: if you take one hour to prepare their snack, chances are you agree not to eat very often. After all, you have an hour a day for snacks? When thinking about snacks, choose recipes or preparations that require very little time. Easy options include fruits and vegetables with yogurt sauce low in calories. Keep these things in your home or office so you can get faster to satisfy your hunger without ruining your diet.

Oh, I love avocado, will have to try that one :)

At the min I like:
Frozen grapes
Hummous or salsa, celery, carrot sticks, Cherry toms, cue
Babybel cheese or peanut butter and a apple
Rice cakes with laughing cow cheese
Microwaved pop corn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members