What in the *&$%? Updated OPK for today...WTH?!

twpnsfs10

Reaction score
What you you ladies make of this OPK? And would it be a normal occurance for this stage in my cycle? LP is about 13 or 14 days so I'm confused?

021.jpg

Lol, thanks for the reply. I'm already 6 dpo though, that's why I was asking. What a funny little picture! I'll never think of smileys the same =)

First pic in the thread was from 5 dpo....

This one is from 6 dpo today.

014.jpg

Now i'm curious

Its confusing right! I wish we could get some Insight but I'm not getting many responses. Looks like its you and I to figure it out. Good luck!

Are you sure that you're 6dpo? That looks about as positive as an OPK comes.

Are you sure that you're 6dpo? That looks about as positive as an OPK comes.

I am quite sure actually, although today's 7dpo temp makes no sense) I had the temp shift, cm, and positive OPK (Just like the one I just posted). Ironically, I had a huge dip below coverline today which Im sure is not consistent with implantation because the OPK wouldn't go positive until after implantation, right?! I suppose I'll call the opk a fluke and wait this out like a good girl =) My chart is in my signature if you'd like to have a look and give your opinion. Thank you for the reply! I really appreciate it!

Hmmm...You're below coverline again, I wouldn't be surprised if FF moves your O date in a couple of days.

I have no idea if it's possible to O twice in a cycle, but that's definitely what it looks like!

I hoping they don't haha! It's been hard enough to wait these last 7 days, I'll pull my hair out if I have to start over. I just don't get it. I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again!

And 7 dpo test.....I'm getting a little freaked out now.....I've already ovulated. Should I just stop taking them? :dohh:

016.jpg

Now I am pregnant, my OPKs look a lot like that....x

Aww thanks for the reply! Congratulations to you!

I'd stop taking the ovulation tests.. And take a pregnancy test. Good luck!

Do you know that this cycle I had the exact same thing happen, ++ opk at CD 14-15, then positive again at CD 21-22. The first time I had a temp rise but it didn't stay, the second time nothing really happened..

You on the other hand had a very nice temp shift that was sustained, so you had a clear ovulation. So weird your OPK is positive again..possibly from hcg? Not saying for sure, but it might be!

Thanks for the info! I didn't use an OPK today, been busy all day. I'll be 9 dpo tomorrow so I think I'm just going to wait it out and see. I hope it is a good sign though!

Tested today with FRER (9 dpo) and BFN. I knew better but it's still disappointing =)

aww hon, that's so dissapointing...

if your temps continue to be high, my guess is you're dpo 3 as of today...

Wouldn't that be something! Argh! (I turn pirate when frustrated) It sure is seeming that way isn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->