What in the world is going with me? Please advize!

dede3124

Reaction score
Long story short. I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms this month (weird tender bbs, thirst, dizziness, blue veins on bbs, early and odd cramps....) My bb tenderness went away and BBT dipped two days ago way below cover line, then had strangle discharge that changed from between brown to reddish to clear. Usually my period starts right when my temps drop. Figured for sure I was out, tested BFN yesterday evening (14 days DPO and know I hadn't quite waited long enough between bathroom breaks, 3 hours, but figured accurate enough). Then started period last night. BUT temps back up to cover line this morning and having bouts of CRAZY nausea and dizziness. Regular period bleeding. Thoughts?

I would test again, to be on the safe side, but keep in mind the pregnancy symptoms all stem from progesterone which is also produced in the LP. so its normal to feel pregnant in the 2ww even if your not pregnant.

I would test again, to be on the safe side, but keep in mind the pregnancy symptoms all stem from progesterone which is also produced in the LP. so its normal to feel pregnant in the 2ww even if your not pregnant.

^^^^ the sad truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->