What in the world?!

niknak242

Mourning my angels
Reaction score
So :witch: showed up this morning, or at least I thought she did. I had some really heavy bleeding, cramps, and a back ache. It started like at midnight, and by 10am, it was completely gone. I've never had that happen before. I've had periods where by the third or fourth day it stops for a few hours, then starts again, but never on the first day. Like there's just no trace anymore. Its so freaking weird. Why can't anything post M/C just be normal?!?!?!? :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Hmmm thats odd. And it sounds like way too much for implantation, and is kinda late for that. Wonder whats going on... keep us posted on what comes of this. I havent had af yet since losing Hadlee so I have no idea what to expect :shrug:

was this the first time you have had any bleeding since m/c? xx

I am so sorry for your loss...

Is this your first AF after a MC? I had a D&C and my first AF was bleeding one day, nothing the next day, then bleeding again the third day. I bled off and on for about 7 days...

Yeah, its the first. That is so weird! And crappy! So are you just supposed to be prepared for a week, lol.

It is different for everyone :( My second period was the same. I used to have 3-4 day flows BAH!

:hugs: hun my first 2 af were fine post mc but then my 3rd was super late and a bit odd. our bodies are just wacky after mc. really hope all works out for you xxxxxx

I have experienced something similar since my m/c. My first af was very light - no more than a couple of days, and barely filled a tampon. My second one has just arrived (2 days late) and again it's a bit of a non event - I haven't even had to use a tampon yet. Previously I used to have fairly heavy bleeding for a couple of days, and would have some fairly strong cramps. The last 2 afs I've hardly had any cramps, and really light bleeding. I don't know what all this means - maybe the d&c gave it all a really good clear out??!!
I never thought I would miss the cramps and heavy bleeding, but having these light afs does make me a little worried that it's not happening 'properly'!! Having said that, I'm pretty sure I o'd this month, as I had a positive opk, and my temps went up, so I guess that's the important thing.
I don't know that answer, but it does seem like a few people on here have experienced the same thing, so maybe it's fairly normal??? :shrug:

I experienced similar. I got really upset over it too, I would think that I had stopped and that was it only for it to start again the next day. ((((hugs to all))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->