What, in your opinion, is the BEST cloth nappy?

lauriech

Reaction score
Just wondering this as I've bought/am buying quite a few different types of pockets/AIO's.

I know there is a few thread in this section asking similar questions BUT, in your opinion, what is the BEST cloth nappy overall for;

* No Leaks
* Fit (not too bulky)
* Looks
* Cost
* Birth to Potty or Sized? Why?
* Ease of Use

and anything else you can think of!!!

So far I have a Blueberry, Bum Genius and Bambinex and am waiting on some Wonderoos and Fuzzi Bunz from some lovely ladies on here :D

It has to be just ONE type though and why!

x

Bumgenius. Not to mention the things you've already listed but the speedy drying is a bonus for me and, as once stuffed their as easy to put on as disposables i find my OH is more willing to change her bum. I wish they made them in nicer patterns though rather than just plain dyed.

Itti Bitti. They are the slimest, havent any leaks apart from one monstrous poo but that would have leaked through everything and they are relatively cheap and really pretty and soft. They only draw back is that they are sized but I think thats why they are so slim.

I havent tried blueberry yet Ive just ordered some

little lamb nappies i love them cant fault them for anything i love love them!!!

Hmmmmm I would have to say Fuzzi Bunz, they are very trim, I like the sized ones better than one sized but both versions are good just the sized are more trim. Hayden is still in smalls at 22mo and there is no way we will have to size up before he potty trains. We have never had them leak on us, they are almost always what we use when we go out. They are pretty good as far as price goes, I think. I do love my goodmamas but to fit all those criteria I have to go with Fuzzi Bunz

I love tots bots bamboozles but I think that Terries squares actually are the best as they are so adaptable, they dry very quickly and they're easy once you know how.

Thanks girls! :thumbup:

I have just put my FIRST cloth nappy on my little man (white bum genius)...it was the quickest to dry out of the three I have (including the insert that is). I too wish the bum genuis' were a little prettier!

I also have a blueberry and bambinex to try. Just waiting on some Fuzzi Bunz and Wonderoos from some ladies on here to try out.

I have the bug to order more but think I should find out what I like best first!

I have a teddy bambinex, it's so cute and furry but a) it's massive when on and the onelife wrap i got to go with it just looks horrible and doesn't fit properly on the legs and b) if she's having a heavy wee day the whole nappy gets wet rather than just an isolated area.

BumGenius is my favourite. No, they aren't the prettiest nappies, but for us they have been reliable, economical, quick drying, trim and easy to use.

My favourite so far are the thirsties fitteds. They have elastic around the leg and then with the cover they are as close as it gets to leak-proof. I love all the colors they come in, they are sized but that is why they fit so well and are almost as thin as disposables.

Thanks girls! So far, I'd have to say the BG is doing the best job (but the Blueberry looks the best :blush:)...can't wait for my Itti Bitti's to arrive to try them out and give my verdict too :D

The best type of nappy for one baby might be awful on another baby as it totally depends on your babies shape.

We've got lots of different types although most are still miles too big. We find Diddy Diapers, Dolly Tots and Teeni Preemi's by Minki brilliant for Findlay as he's so awkward to find nappies to fit being so teeny.

I totally agree hun - I was just asking what others found worked for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->