What iphone app are you addicted to at the moment?

Vesta

Mum of 1. WTT #2
Reaction score
I need a new iphone app to keep me amused. My friends are all currently plaing "draw something" but I didn't enjoy it. So what apps are you ladies currently addicted to? And if you could tell me a little bit about it, I'd be very grateful!

Draw Something and Angry Birds...

Oh and Instragram.

hmm. The only one I use a lot is solitaire, which is probably not what you're after :haha: Other than that I use a lot of the news/newspaper apps - BBC, Sky News, The Guardian, The Independent etc.

Instagram!!! But thats nothing new :haha:

I used to love Order Something too, like a cooking sort of game, really good but then I stopped playing it a while ago but getting in to it again.
I also like Diner Dash, again one I used to play on all the time but stopped then I'm back in to it.
Bejewelled is good too and I got in to Plants V Zombies but then I got stuck on a level :( I'm such an iPhone geek hahah.

At the minute I like to play tetris. xxx

Thought of another one I couldn't live without right now, the Kindle app. OH has a kindle but I've never had one but seeing as how much I use my iPhone and the kinda app was free, thought I may as well download it and buy some books. :)

Tap the frog is fun!!

Very childish but a bit addictive :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"