what is going on - missed period?

baby_mama87

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Really hoping someone has some advice. I have regular periods which are 35 day cycles have been a little off since having ds but only by couple of days, well I'm now 9 days late and have done two tests both bfn. Thing is and I'm sorry for the tmi I really don't think I'm pregnant at all me and fob who has recently became my ex had sex 5 days after my last period ended and he didn't you know.. now I know there's always a chance of pre ejaculation but again I was about 9 days of ovulating anyway plus I have no symptoms whatsoever apart from I feel moody I've had two.pregnancies before one a loss and ds and both I knew before I even tested as my symptoms where so strong. I'm going insane wondering what's happening anyone have any advice? Is it likely my period is just late or can that not happen?

Xx

Hi everyone

Really hoping someone has some advice. I have regular periods which are 35 day cycles have been a little off since having ds but only by couple of days, well I'm now 9 days late and have done two tests both bfn. Thing is and I'm sorry for the tmi I really don't think I'm pregnant at all me and fob who has recently became my ex had sex 5 days after my last period ended and he didn't you know.. now I know there's always a chance of pre ejaculation but again I was about 9 days of ovulating anyway plus I have no symptoms whatsoever apart from I feel moody I've had two.pregnancies before one a loss and ds and both I knew before I even tested as my symptoms where so strong. I'm going insane wondering what's happening anyone have any advice? Is it likely my period is just late or can that not happen?

Xx

Hunie if you can, maybe pop in to see your doctor and just have the conversation. If nothing is coming up in a pregnancy test, they might send you for bloods to get your HCG (pregnancy hormone) levels checked.
You could be pregnant, there is always that chance, but if you have been under loads of stress etc it could be that too. Stress does many things to our bodies!

Hope this helps a bit? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->