What is going on with my OPK

kariss

Reaction score
i know people are going to be fed of me asking about my OPKs I swear I've asked so many questions this month but please can some one look at this months opks and please tell me what's going on with my body I'm so fed up seriously...

I originally thought I O'd on cd16...then thought cd24..and gave up testing, today cd 33 noticed loads of ewcm took a random one..and bam, darker than control line again?

OPK are blue
Hpt are pink (I have a serious obsession)
No hint of a line on hpt! I basically convinced myself I was preg this month
Pictures attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 29
Second pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 19
:haha: I know it is pathetic but today's pos OPK looks exactly like my previous (which was when I also got my BFP) note the dye run round the edges, that isn't present on any other OPK.. that picture is also attached

this is an old test along side a pos hpt (ended in mc)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
Just wanted to pop in a say good luck! I never had any luck with those kind of OPKs. I just splurged and bought the CB Digi cuz I found them so much easier. Do you tempt at all? Also for reference, I got a BFN at 10dpo and then a BFP at 12dpo. FX this is your month!

Thanks, I do temp..but this month my thermometer broke half way through and I've just got my new one :cry:my temps are pretty high though with my pre O normally around mid 96 and my o temps more like low mid 97

Thanks for your input though :cry:
I'm just getting so fed up and down not knowing where I am I'm my cycle

Did you try taking a pregnancy test? If not :test:

Sometimes opks will pick up the pregnancy hormone. If you ovulated on cd 16 like originally thought (they say to stop testing after you get your first positive but I am also a poas addict and know how hard it is to resist especially when you have hundreds laying around like I do LOL) then you should be able to get a positive on a FRER around 9-12 dpo.

It is also possible your body went to gear up to O on cd 16 and then didn't for some reason (which is why I don't understand why people tell us not to test anymore after the first positive... we'd miss it!) then tried again on cd 24. If that's the case you wouldn't get a positive opk until cd 29-cd 36. It does look like you had a short surge on cd 16 which could result in this scenario.

Your opk on cd 33 could be picking up the pregnancy hormone which is why it is positive again. I say stay away from the opks and get yourself an hpt!

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply, but yeh I have took a hpt there the pink tests,
Today's OPK is even darker I've never seen an OPK like it before once again hpt is negative?

If I did O on 16th I'd be about 18dpo so a hpt would show
If i O on 24th id be about 10dpo so I'd be hoping to pick up at least a tiny line...

We DTD perfect around the 16 O, only DTD once around the 24 O
According to amazon both OPK and hpt have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L

Oh won't let me get any frers untill I get at least a hint of a line as he says it's a waste of money (I do agree) i got my last + fine on a ic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
Hi Hun, I think I have these tests and the dye should get equal as dark to the control line of not darker, cd 33 looks like your ov day to me and would go hand in hand with you describing the ewcm

Good luck

Thanks for the reply, I know that though... and on all 3 occasions that is what has happened

I don't think you can see clearly on the photos above but in my blog there are photos clearly showing on 3 separate times the control lines are darker than the test lines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->