what is going on?!?!

R

Ready4tw0

So currently I dont temp just can't get accurate readings daily. I check CP and CM and get o pains. I had o pains starting on cd 20, which is usually around 9otimee (I think?) Had EWCM as well.. o pains lasted about 24 hours maybe a bit more , but EWCM is still there at cd 25?! I've been bding every day but im wondering if im still waiting to o, or already od and having EWCM still? Its betting awfully late in my cycle for a strong LP so implantation. Im really hopeful this month I bought 100 hpts:( lol but now idk whats going on!! Should I kep bding.. is it normal for EWCM to hang around after o?

I read a post by a girl on here she had it stick around and she got her bfp. Also the only way I tracked while TTC was cp and cm. I only DTD three days straight. The day I found ewcm and the two days after. I felt implantation on midnight 5dpo into 6dpo. Got bfp 5 days later. Really super faint bfp. Looking good for you:flower:

Well ewcm was gone today and We didn't bd yesterday, but we did every day before for almost a week so hope that's enough?!

I think you got it!! You DTD during your most fertile time so great chances!! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->