what is happening!! charters please please help!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
my chart is so whack! no signs of o yet and my chart is up and down up and down!! and to top that off the past 2 days i had dark dark brown spotting that seems to be easing off now. i have posted my chart below to view? i haven't been sleeping lately so i know that can affect my chart, i am so gutted i thought my cycles were back to normal and now this :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f99bb/

if i discard a my temp on cd 15 it says i o'd on cd 13 but i don't know if i should discard it

I don't think you've ovulated yet, I also think your last cycle was anovulatory. Maybe try adding some soy iso next cycle and see if it kick starts natural ovulation again :thumbup:

There's no clear temp shift. All of your temps throughout were all within the same range.

Oh bugger :( I have doctors tomorrow I am going to demand a referral as I have been off bc for 15
Months now and nothing!! This cycle it is saying cd 15 for I day but seems similar to last cycle what do you think?

Id say possibly cd18 but you've discarded that temp. If your temp remains at the same level or higher than today's for the next 3 days, then it should confirm ovulation. Are you ttc your first? Try to take your temp at the same time every morning, its possible they just aren't accurate enough to show a clear temp shift

We conceived twice before but m/c both of them. Thanks for your help were def out this cycle as we didn't bd in the past week as oh has been working long hours next month I will try be onto it all month haha I hope I ov this month :(
Where I live I can't find soy only something called dim comes up when I search it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->