What is my body doing??

Ayy_Whitnayy

Reaction score
I'm new, just wondering if any of you could offer insight on what in the world my body is doing...
I started showing signs of ovulation (EWCM and slight cramping) on CD 9 after we DTD with no protection on CD 7. This would be VERY early ovulation for me so I was immediately weirded out. And now it has been a week and I've still been having EWCM/cramping off and on this whole time. And a few times it has been so much it literally was dripping out of me on the toilet (sorry for TMI) I'm just wondering has anyone here experienced EWCM for that long? I'm dying to know if I am likely pregnant or not!

Update: EWCM has stopped, and no more minor cramping. I have not had any bleeding (implantation) but I don't recall having that my first pregnancy either. I plan to take a pregnancy test this weekend, I think that's the earliest a pregnancy might show. Either way, I am still feeling weird for having ovulation symptoms for a week+

That's happened to me a few times where I would get a week or so of tons of ewcm. In my experience I ended up ovulating the day my ewcm kinda stopped. Hope that helps good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->