What is my body trying to do?!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with horrible lower back and stomach pains , like a " I realllllly need to go poo" pain.... It lasted for over and hr or so.... Tried going, nothing.... I also woke up with rapid heart (i have a history of tachycardia but it's been gone most entire pregnancy) Became extremely nauseated .....so I decided to take a hot shower, stomach pains let up some, just more uncomfortable now, but extremely nauseated.... Still rapid heart beat....
Is my body trying to do a clear out ? Or is this the beginning of labor?
Anybody go through this? I'm soooooo so miserable:(
TIA !! If anything venting here always helps!

Personally haven't been in labor yet, but that's how my sister's started. She said she was having bad stomach pains like she really needed to poop. Was able to a little but headed to the hospital soon after about 11pm. Baby was born around 3am.

Thanks, im debating what to do.... Just wish I knew! I have a 4&6 yr old I'd have to find a sitter for, hate to have a grandparent leave work if its not the real deal... Just laying down and eating saltines and hydrating for now.....

Well good luck. Hopefully you can hold out till so.wine gets off work and you cam go get checked out. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->