What is the Best position to get pregnant?

Nellis

Reaction score
What is the best position when inseminating to get pregnant?

From experience, when the woman is laying on her back and I ejaculate into her, lots of the sperm leaks out. My girlfriend and I tried this... I saw pictures online and read stuff that the best way to get pregnant is to put a pillow under the butt and raise our legs and lay there on your back with legs raised. We tried this and a lot of sperm leaked out after we got done having sex and I was helping her raise her lets and putting a pillow under her butt.

We also tried the doggy style position. Now, this did not have any sperm leaking out. I ejaculated into her when in the doggy style position and she remained in that position for several minutes after with her butt raised as high as she could.

So that makes me think that the doggy style position is the best because it causes the lease sperm to leak out.

So what is technically the best position to get the most sperm into the uterus and to enhance conception?

We didn't use insemination, but with both of my kids, I got pregnant while BDing with my hubby on top but my legs over his shoulders and I was kinda at an angle so nothing could get out... It worked with my first, so i tried it with my second and found out that same month that we were expecting. Good luck!

I can’t comment on best position, but I can certainly share our experience here. We got success with missionary position with my wife lying on her back and me on the top. The vagina is tilted downwards toward the cervix; this makes it easier for the sperm to get through the cervix and into the uterus. Also helps for deeper penetration, so sperm can enter the cervix more directly right after ejaculation.

In general positions which ensure orgasms are better because the contractions in the women’s reproductive tract helps the sperms reach their destination faster. Lying on your back and bicycling in the air with your legs for a few minutes after sex. You should avoid position that includes standing, sitting or women on top position as it is against gravity and may lead to leakage of semen out of vagina.

I have a retroverted uterus and was told doggy was best. But I've been pregnant twice before, and once was missionary and the second was female on top.

I don't think sexual position has that much of an influence on conception than just the right timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->