what is the best type of bottle to use?

lilangele

Mum To Maxime & Jessica!
Reaction score
Well my baby is a preemie and i really do not like the hospitals similac bottles at all and want to find the better type to use for him plus when nurse was feeding my bub shes says to tip the bottle up and down to get him to suck but then we saw milk at nipple then no milk at nipple so shows he could have gotten air witch no good.

So if anyone has any suggestions on types they think is good please post :)

Thanks

Dr Brown are good and they make a specific bottle and teat for preemies :thumbup:

I agree with Lottie86, Dr Brown was the only bottles Harry would take to when he first started bottle feeding! x

A vote for NUK bottles here :)

A second vote for NUK here, its all my LO will take. Tried to switch her to the Tommee Tippee ones we had bought before she came out of hospital but she had other ideas!!! Cue mummy and daddy making a dash to Boots to stock up on NUK bottles and teats!!!:haha:

i went and bought the Dr.Browns as like said they have preemie bottles and teats and i looked at NUK but did not see that for them. So adorable too 2oz bottles :D Thanks guys! But i also have two NUK bottles here to try in case.

I used Tommee Tippee. When they were starting to wean them off their feeding tube they told me to go and get some cheap bottles so I did and the girls hated them, so I brought in the TT ones which I had brought for them to use already and they were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->