What is the earliest you have experienced pregnancy symptoms?

Gazelle

Reaction score
A week ago, I experienced what I suspected was implantation bleeding. I shrugged it off at first b/c every now and then I will have slightly pink CM- I rationalized it, you know?

The difference btwn this and other occasions is that I had slight cramping to go with it- just enough for it to be annoying but not overwhelming. The cramping only lasted for part of the evening, starting around 6:30 and into around 10:30 and the pink was only there for the day. Since then I have been completely clear- and my period was supposed to start today.

Over the last, say, 3-4 days, I have been feeling slightly nauseated- again, not enough for it to be debilitating, but enough for it to be annoying and somewhat disorienting- a tad dizzy here and there too. I have also had a craving for nuts- any kind but especially the sweet/spicy kind of mixes- and Goldfish/Cheese Nips. My breasts do not hurt as of yet, but I do feel bloated, with some gas and loose stool. I also feel fatigued off and on through out the day even if nothing has been going on. I have also been a bit over sensitive and a little more possessive of my partner than usual.

Ever since the possible implantation bleeding, I have felt different- not in a bad or sick way, just like there has been a change.

Yesterday I looked on whenmybaby to get an estimate of my ovulation cycle. One of my most fertile days was when my partner and I were together, and about 5 days before I experienced the random pink CM. My entire cycle is 21 days.

This afternoon, after getting a ride to CVS, I took a Clear Blue Digital test and got a BFN. I know the best time to take it is in the morning, but I was just dying to know. I do plan on taking it again tomorrow and on getting a blood test if by next week, my POAS's don't show up positive.

I understand that this could just be psychological and I may just be getting worked up, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced genuine pregnancy symptoms this early on?

i had cramps and was really gassy and creamy cm from 2dpo on....got heartburn at 5 or 6dpo...crazy vivid dreams to go along with it. my bbs didn't start hurting till about 8dpo. I KNEW i was pregnant way before I tested. People say you can't get symptoms that early but I definitely did! got a BFP at 10dpo :) its definitely possible! good luck hun xx

When I was pregnant with my son I also had ib and the very next day bam morning sickness it was ridiculous I didn't throw up was just really nauseous all day and good smells made me dry reach. And for some reason my cervix felt really heavy lol if that makes sense. But I knew I was pregnant when I got my ib and it only lasted for like 2 hours and I knew straight away because nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I tested 3 days after and got a positive in a digital. But in saying that I have heard of people not getting there bfp till over a week later good luck I hope it's you :bfp:
:dust:

Thank you guys for your support. And it is especially good to hear that I am not the only one who experienced symptoms this early.

I took the test again this morning and it came up BFN, so I am going to wait a week to double check. I do have a feeling about it, but I don't want to get it confused with wishful thinking.

Again, thanks! Wish me luck.

I can get symptom right after O too. I think it is me wanting this and then analyzing every small thing. So maybe or maybe not. Best to wait for the day of your AF and test then. GL with everything!! <3

You can get symptoms just from thinking about it. I know I can. I can even make myself have morning sickness if I "think" I'm pregnant.

I think it's like a false pregnancy thing honestly. I was SURE I was pregnant last month and we weren't even trying. Took so many tests so many negatives... I gave myself symptoms :(

I didnt have any symptoms that stood out when I was pregnant with my son. I felt exactly like I was about to get my period but it was 3 days late so I took a test. Of course now that I am trying I keep thinking that I am having syptoms, but with my son there was no real sign that told me. Just peed on a stick and saw two lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->