What is this nausea?!!

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I have woken up this morning and was hit with that horrible nausea feeling. It hasnt gone away since i struggled out of bed at half 7. Tmi here but after i was nearly sick ie. Retching over the toilet for a while, it went away for five minutes but then returned. I have a bit of a headache and feel very weak. I have no idea what this could be. I have no other problems other than those i have described above. I have just come off of a very heavy period so cant be pregnant. Anyone else experienced anything like this? Thanks xx

Could it be a bug? XXX

I thought it might be that but it literally lasted from 7am until 12/1ish and then that was it! I was sick around 4 times and then felt loads better and ive been fine since. The only thing i can think of is pregnancy butbive just come off a very heavy period so it cant be that. Think i must have ate something dodgy??xx

Sounds like a bug or something you ate. If you threw up, it's probably gone so no more feeling sick.

I think it must have been something i ate.... i went to fireworks on sunday night and had a pork roll so it was probs that... only it was over a day later i was sick and didnt have any bowel problems which i thought you got with bugs and dodgy food? Either way im glad whatever it was has gone because i hate being sick!!! Xx

It could have been linked to your really heavy period. Anemia can make you nauseated. I hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->